Like to share the first review on one of my songs "Angel Blue" from my upcoming Album “Pearls"
TuneCore Fan Reviews Enhanced Report September 17, 2019
A group of 101 anonymous Music fans and consumers who listened to my track "Angel Blue" left their written reviews. Here you can see some of them:
- I love the ballads more with this melody because the rhythm connects me with myself .The author is extremely capable of connecting you The rhythm brings peace for everyone, I would listen to it a thousand times and put it on my playlist to listen it every day
-It is an amazingly composed piece. It tells a story left up to the listeners imagination. While listening to this piece I felt like I could cry. The artist pulls you in with every stroke of the key. This is very pleasing to listen to and would make a great addition to anyones listening experience
-The piano is extremely beautiful and i love the way that it goes together, every note seems to tell a story and its just beautifully connected and smoothly played. the artist has done a very good job. i like the different variety of notes in this piece.
-The piano is absolutely beautiful. This would be a great playlist add for a calming night. You can also hear the pain behind the music, even though its an instrumental. Sounds like something Alicia Keys would be interested in playing on one of her albums. or Christina Agulera.
-The piano was gorgeous, It sounded like a very elegant piece. I feel like there was so much emotion behind the music. The musician is very talented. It was written and produced beautifully, it sounds so peaceful, and that was consistent throughout the entire song as well.
-This is a very special song. it reminds me my childhood with my family when my dad would only listen to piano music. the artist is very talented. this is a great song to relax and read. I would listen to it to concentrate while I am doing my thesis.
- The melody of this song is perfect. The person who plays the piano does it very well. It is a sound that moves me to an atmosphere of peace and
tranquility. I could hear this sound for life. The person who plays the piano is very talented. I love.
-I love the piano, so soft and calming. I love the way that it draws you in with every ebb and flow of the notes, almost like the sound of the sea. The gentle rocking of the song almost makes it sound like a lullaby, being slowly played out as you fall asleep.
-intense, real, emotional, and calming. The way the keys sound is very soothing and relaxing making me the individual remember the past and thinks of the future. its also gives me the nostalgic feeling of being in a 19/20th century opera listening to the greatest pianists of all time.
- I like the piano playing it is really soft at the beginning and the music really goes with my mood. Soft, Good vibes,Beautiful notes. This is really beautiful and aesthetic in a different and unique way. Someone tell me what this song is it is absolutely beautiful
- Beautiful into, soothing music with a wonderful sound. This is very nice it does not need words the music speaks for itself i would recommend this to anyone who likes music to unwind and relax. The melody is enchanting and lovely i really like this song.
- in the beginning the song is really good; really enjoy the slow pace that it goes at. the instrument that is played in the beginning is really soft and calming to the soul and it just make you want to relax to the song. the melody is amazingly played and very classical
- the Instruments in this song create a very peaceful and calming atmosphere . this is a song that i would play if i was having a very stressful day and needed to unwind . this is a song i would imagine hearing in a meditation class.
- As a pianist, I really appreciate the work here. The music is real comfortable and relaxed. Perhaps with something a little sad? I also like that even though it sounds whistfully sad that there's still a nice balance of major and minor keys.
-has a soft feel to it reminds me of opera music. I can see thing song being perfect to play in the beginning of a play. I like how soothing it feels and
relaxing perfect to sleep to. I like this instrumental. nice song and would listen to it.
-beautiful , I could see this being in a musical , or a movie about tragic love. It is also very calming , the melody flows well . This song is also very calming and relaxing the way the piano is played is very melodic. Furthermore I could see someone listening to this in order to clear their mind.
-The chord progression is really good and the piano makes you calm. This track is very bright and uplifting. It's very clean, and clear which is what most musicians look for in music pieces. Especially in piano pieces. The piano has a lot of colors and shows a lot of it. The production sounds like something you would find on a professional website. And it sounds like a professional made this track. The instruments used in this piece are perfect. I wouldn't of used anything else other than the piano in this.
-It is inspiring and mitigating music. calm down just by listening to her. The piano symphony is acoustic and relaxing. The artist carries a lot of tranquility and the relative touch of transmitting what he wants with his instrument. It's a classic, it's perfect. like me
-The piano is absolutely amazing and the song is extremely relaxing. I LOVE IT! You also seem to have a very good way with your piano I love quiet music and this made me love it times more. You are simply amazing at this. Great job.
-The song is truly and absolute work of art. I just love music that includes a piano on it, it's just so relaxing to listen to. For a song like this the time duration is perfect. I love the calm and gentle vibe of the song.
-This piece has a fantastic and gentle instrumental track. It is gentle and wistful and the music has an airy quality to it. I would definitely add this to a playlist. This is sweet and melancholy. Well-played and well-produced with an interesting and lovely melody.